Book Series Review: Trylle Series (Torn, Switched, and Ascend)


Torn was a good introduction to a this trilogy. It played the Characters well, You wanted to fall in love with Finn and feel bad for Wendy for all she has been through,and you wanted to slap Elora too a few times. As the story goes on it builds well to the next book. I give this book 4 stars. First Fantasy/Fiction I have read about Trolls.

Switched was also very good, twist and turns and new Characters added, you begin to really love this crew. I would also give this book 4 stars.

Ascend was, well, good for the most part, some stuff gets resolved that you were hoping to see play out, but to me it felt rushed. Like the Author had to finish it. Having access to the trilogy in a short amount of time is awesome for the reader, it's disappointing when it feels like you're being pulled through a story and not really getting a nice flow. I would have liked to have read more, details are fine when you get wrapped in a book you want to feel it all get played out before you finish. So this one I give 2 1/2 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates